“What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.” — Plutarch
A person’s mental health has a significant impact on how we think, feel, and cope with life. It also affects your ability to manage stress, build relationships, and make decisions.
If you think that a life crisis has drastically affected your quality of life, seek professional help immediately. Feeling Good Wellness Center can help you achieve mental and emotional wellness using the best practices in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to guide you in overcoming life challenges.
Why Seek Help From a Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Clinic in Toronto
“Mental health is not a destination but a process. It’s about how you drive, not where you’re going.” — Noam Sphancer
Feeling Good Wellness offers Toronto clients a highly structured cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) approach that is grounded in science. Our professional psychologist, Dr, Katie Dashtban has outstanding credentials, extensive training, and years of experience in upholding the highest standard of care in mental health therapy at a price you can afford. CBT can help treat a wide range of mental health issues, but not limited to:
- Panic attacks
- Eating disorders
- Substance abuse
- Personality problems
Dr. Dashtban understands that CBT should be tailor-fit for every Toronto client to ensure that they reach their full mental health potential. She carefully assesses clients to create a scientifically valid treatment plan that is designed according to their needs.
To ensure that Feeling Good Wellness Center is on top of providing excellent mental and emotional health care, Dr. Dashtban uses the revolutionary TEAM-CBT approach to help identify and minimize distressing symptoms, re-evaluate thinking, and promote healthier behaviour. TEAM stands for:
- Testing – Gauge the progress of the client at the start and end of every therapy session to gauge how they’ve improved.
- Empathy – Employ various communications strategies to effectively discover and understand what clients have been going through and empathize with their experience.
- Assessment of Resistance – UsE effective therapeutic tools and techniques TO uncover and understand the problems and how they hinder full recovery.
- Methods – Use 100+ proven techniques to help clients overcome mental and emotional problems so they can live a joyful and fulfilling life again.
Dr. Dashtban does not just listen to your problems and offers you advice. Dr. Dashtban use this cutting-edge method in a systematic way to help you achieve your personal goals faster with positive outcomes.
Why Choose Our Virtual Cognitive Therapy Services
Online or virtual CBT is proven to be as effective but more convenient as an in-person appointment. Our psychologist will address and help you manage specific life challenges via a private online video in the comforts of your home or anywhere you feel safe. Virtual CBT is effective for patients of all ages.
Below are some of the benefits of virtual CBT in Toronto:
- Ideal for those in remote places where there is limited access to face-to-face therapy
- Eliminates the need to travel to and from the clinic
- Flexible and convenient schedules
- Ensure privacy and security from anywhere you are comfortable
Turn to a Trusted CBT Clinic in Toronto
Make radical and positive changes with your life today. Call Feeling Good Wellness at 1-888-539-1172 to book an online appointment or use the contact form to send your message or queries.