Women from all walks of life and all cultural backgrounds are welcome.
In general, women from most cultural backgrounds experience a variable and sometimes exhaustive list of physical and mental fluctuations throughout their lifetime. Childbearing years (approximately ages 16-50) are often paired with issues like:
Challenges pertaining to chronic health conditions:
- Chronic pain and chronic fatigue syndrome
- Menstrual syndromes and cyclical mood fluctuations
- Peri-menopause syndrome (weight gain/loss, excessive bleeding, cyclical mood fluctuations, sleep disturbances)
- Sexual dysregulations (low sexual desire and painful intercourse)
Challenges pertaining to psycho-social conditions:
- Conflictual relationships, unsatisfactory dating experiences, domestic abuse
- Past traumatic experiences played out in current life circumstances
- Overwhelming family responsibilities (caring for aging parents while raising own younger or older children)
- Complications associated with maintaining their professional goals and obligations while raising children and minding their family’s needs.
- Complications associated with divorce or remarriage
- Money management and retirement planning
- Complications associated with supporting kids launching off to college and beyond
- Complications associated with guardianship and logistical care of elderly parents
- Dissatisfaction associated with spiritual practices and aligning life to religious or spiritual desires.
- Anxiety and fear associated with death and aging, own or that associated with loved ones.
I can help you with any of the above.