Choosing to get a divorce is supposed to improve your life, not destroy it.
All of the emotions, expectations, fears, and anxieties can lead to hurt and pain if you don’t have a compassionate, empathetic guide to help you through it. You’ve likely heard how sticky divorces can get, but this doesn’t have to be your experience.
Your mental health and that of your family are my first priority. As a fully-trained and certified divorce therapist, I can help you get through this time in your life as smoothly and peacefully as possible.
Who I Help Through Online Divorce Therapy in California and Ontario
Through my years of experience, it became glaringly obvious that people like you need my help. Finding helpful, caring divorce therapy to keep you and your kids safe from devastating damage is a rarity. And when divorce lawyers get involved, things can get much more volatile.
My online divorce counseling services may not be for everyone. But if you fall into any of the following categories of marital conflict, I’m happy to be your guide during this challenging period.
- You’ve already decided to part ways.
- You’re contemplating divorce.
- You want someone who can help you find solace and relief.
- You want to end your marital relationship peacefully, with as little hurt as possible to all parties involved.
- You have access to a financial advisor or an accountant who can help you in dividing finances and dealing with tax papers, etc. (I don’t have expertise in those areas, but I can work with your professionals involved in this matter).
- You need a guide to help ensure your kids and/or family stay safe and free from mental anguish.
- You want to find the courage to overcome your fears and anxieties associated with divorce.
If you’re unsure whether my online divorce counseling is what you’re looking for, that’s okay!
Contact me, and we’ll figure it out together.
Searching for Divorce Therapy Near You? Turn to Feeling Good Wellness Center
You are only one phone call away from healing. Give yourself the chance to feel good again by allowing me to guide you to an amicable divorce. Reach out today and learn more.
What to Expect: Divorce Counseling That Ends In Gentle Resolution
Divorce therapy with me is goal-oriented, empowering, and compassionate, and leads to an amicable resolution. You can expect to find comfort and understanding in the steps you need to take to ensure your divorce is as calm as possible. You’ll gain tools and strategies to navigate the tumultuous waters of your relationship and parenting during this difficult time without causing collateral damage.
ones. Let’s work together in divorce counseling so you can part ways peacefully and move on to live happy, fulfilling lives apart.