Experiencing traumatic events can significantly impact your everyday life.
Despite your best efforts, the effects of trauma can remain present in your body and mind and can manifest in debilitating ways. It affects you daily, and you want to find relief. Whether you’ve experienced abuse, the loss of a loved one, infidelity, a serious accident, assault, race-related trauma, or any other life-changing event, the collateral damage can wreak havoc on your mental and physical health. But it doesn’t have to.
Don’t lose hope. I’m here for you, armed with compassion, empathy, understanding, and experience.
My structured therapy sessions are a safe space for you to heal. I’ll help you achieve your therapy goals and overcome your troubling thoughts and behaviors related to what’s happened to you. Using evidence-based methods for trauma recovery, I can empower you to combat your uncomfortable symptoms of PTSD and trauma so you can regain control of your life.
How My Trauma Recovery Therapy Sessions Can Help
Your life experiences are unique to you, which is why your trauma-focused therapy sessions are tailored to fit your needs. During your initial intake, we’ll set measurable goals for your therapy dictated by what you want to overcome.
My proven-effective TEAM CBT approach entails a six-week course of treatment using one or more interpersonal, behavioral, and cognitive therapy methods. Integrated into TEAM CBT, we’ll work together using Exposure Response Prevention (ERP) which is considered the golden standard in PTSD and OCD treatment.
We would utilize evidence-based mindfulness training of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) which promises to bring immediate relief, is easy to learn, and utilize mindfulness techniques that are designed to calm down the nervous system.
Throughout your individualized therapy treatment program, we’ll evaluate your progression, make any necessary adjustments, and add additional trauma recovery therapy sessions when needed.
Request a free consultation
and find out if I’m a good match
You can expect results through trauma-focused therapy when we work together to achieve your goals.
You’ll feel empowered, in control, and able to make beneficial choices to positively impact your life.
Trauma recovery therapy can change your life by helping you:
- learn and understand how trauma affects you
- identify what triggers you
- develop healthy coping mechanisms
- reduce trauma symptoms
- feel safe again
It’s never too late to begin trauma-focused therapy and rebuild your life. And I’m here by your side to help, no matter how long it takes.
Benefits of Online Trauma Therapy in Ontario and California
You’re not alone in your battle against trauma and PTSD symptoms. You have an ally in me. My online trauma therapy approach is compassionate, patient, understanding, nonjudgmental, and empathetic. Trauma-focused therapy with me is goal-oriented and individualized to your needs.
While it may be uncomfortable at times, doing the work to overcome your struggles is so worth it. You’ll see.
And because I offer online trauma therapy in California and Ontario, you get the help and support you need without ever having to leave the comfort of your own home. Numerous studies have proven online trauma therapy to be just as effective as face-to-face therapy.
The benefits of online trauma therapy include:
- Convenience: Accessing highly-effective trauma therapy at the click of a button is priceless. You don’t have to make time in your busy schedule to fight traffic and find parking. And, since all you need is a reliable internet connection and a computer, tablet, or smartphone, you can get the help you need from practically anywhere.
- Comfortable: You want to feel safe. You need it, especially when you meet with me to discuss trauma in your life. Online trauma therapy provides a comfortable, safe space to freely express your concerns and eliminates that awkward waiting room experience.
- Consistent: Life is unpredictable. Sometimes busy schedules, bad weather, illness, and transportation issues can disrupt your trauma-focused therapy sessions. But with online trauma therapy, you don’t have to worry about any of that. Because consistent therapy sessions lead to quicker results, you’ll benefit from not having to miss any valuable time with me.
You want help to work through your trauma and PTSD symptoms. You want to regain control of your life. And you can with my help.
How to Begin Goal-Oriented Therapy With Me
You want to get started as soon as possible. That’s why I make beginning evidence-based therapy simple.